Cool in the cold

A lazy Saturday morning with Lorraine, breakfast in bed and lengthy chats. In the afternoon Lorraine and Beth went to look at laptops. I however remember that I had promised Richard and Silvana to take some photos of them as Bossa Love. Nipped down to the Peace statue where I had arranged to meet them. Low cloud and very cold in the wind. Bloody freezing it was, and they stripped off to look summery. Faked some sunny photos, and then took some snaps in a nearby hotel and back at Silvana's flat. The photoshoot prompted by Richard having the wrong guitar in the previous snaps I had taken which they had used last year.

Nice chat with them, and then I walked back home. In the evening Lorraine, Beth and I off in an Uber to have some grub with Rosie and Innis. Innis had cooked and we brought some beer and just hung out all night drinking a few drinks, and eating chicken stew and cheese and having a really good laugh.

Below a couple of my snaps of Richard and Silvana freezing for their art.





Comments