Walking on the edge of town

Completed an essay about waiting rooms (just a small part of the top secret waiting rooms project) which I mainly did to get my thoughts in order about the subject, and I also sent it into an essay competition which I have had my eye on. I've not written an essay as such for many a year. I think it turned out well though.

Spoke to Lynne up in Paddington about another chunk of freelance work. While this is good news, I have my finger in lots of pies at present, so it will take some juggling. One of these is trying to arrange a few days walking in Guernsey with Anton.

Having started work this morning at just gone seven, and having not stopped till three, I took myself out for a walk on the edges of Brighton for a couple of hours, up into the top of Stanmer Park woods, and round the far side of the Hollingbury golf course, listening to podcasts, one about the literature of trees, which I listened to in the wood.

Then back to do a few bits of work, before cooking. Lorraine was home fairly early, having survived the first day with children in it fairly well. She was genuinely happy to see all the children, which was nice.

Spoke to Mum to arrange a Thursday meet up with her in London.

Below cows and rabbits in Hollingbury, with the outskirts of Brighton in the background.








Comments