Friday

Brian woke us up by vomiting watery stuff on our bedspread first thing this morning. Up early and working on the French work, brain working a bit better today, and I was able to send the  work off after lunch, to wait for feedback.  Unable to go to my stained glass window course this morning but emailed Ben to tell him I had signed up for it again.

I slipped off the desk manacles, and went down to get a hair cut, and tried unsuccessfully to buy  yellow note pad with yellow pages in A4, which suddenly are not to be found. I got some on Amazon eventually. Even finding those was a bit of a job.

I spoke to Janet at some length on the phone, but had to return home when mes amis had sent me some substantial feedback. Home and looking at this work with little enthusiasm till I had to accept that I would have to do it tomorrow.  Very pleased to see Lorraine when she got home. Both tired, we ordered a takeaway from Red Chilli and had a cheeky beer in the Park View while we waited. Then home and a fairly early night.

Comments