Early start

Lorraine and I up and were at Janet and Ken's for 7:30 this morning, shortly after the overnight nurse had left.  Enthusiastic rain and very grey. Apart from a bit of food and drink for Janet, all quiet for the first couple of hours. And Lorraine and I did some work on the sofa, me on my latest French brief and Lorraine on school things. Then Theodora, a really nice woman who had been Janet and Ken's cleaner came, and gave the place a deep clean. The Age UK nurse came, and Lorraine and I got Ken up, gave him coffee, and Lorraine and I took him to the bathroom for a wash. I am copying Lorraine.

Then Hus arrived and we pushed off at around 11:30, and did a spot of shopping, and then had breakfast.  Looked at some work briefly, and snoozed briefly and did not much of anything, as the day brightened up outside. Spoke to Mum and Toby. Then Lorraine and I hopped on a bus and made off to Beth and John's flat, where Betty had cooked a roast chicken, and vegetables, and John had bought an apple pie which we ate with custard. All watched the final episode of The Bodyguard together, before Lorraine and I bussed home and went fairly quickly to bed. A really nice evening.



Comments