Focused on work

Up with the sparrows and working on the French brief, from just gone seven as yesterday. Hus phoned me at nine asking me when I was arriving to look after Ken. I had to tell him this was impossible today, which made me feel bad.

Then on with the day's work from my pals in Paddington. I have told them about what's going on, and luckily this particular job is coming to an end soon. They are lovely people, but this particular project is one that even with an electron microscope I would not be able to locate any interest. This all ended around 6:30. But hurrah! No commute.

Feeling under the weather today, and Lorraine coughing and tired when she got home. Luckily I had cooked a chicken curry and this turned out quite well, and we watched the other half of Back to the Future, which, I suppose, was mildly entertaining.

Felt bad that I hadn't done anything on the Janet and Ken front today, but badly needed to focus on work, and just step back for a bit.  Rod and Claire are there with Ken at present, and I feel hugely relieved that Janet is where she will get the medical help she needs.

Another gruelling day, but it ended with a spot of The Secret Garden.

Comments