Pinball and pizza

So more working from home on dribs and drabs of things from my friends in Paddington. Also lots of conversations about Janet and Ken, and I attempted several times to call the social worker in the afternoon without success. Beth at Janet and Ken as a kind of girl Friday, spoke to Beth several times, as well as Hus and Lorraine and others.

An evening's respite with Anton, after we met in the Great Eastern, we went to Fatto a mano pizza in its new outlet in the North Laine. Great to hang out and chat about everything, and drink the beers that needed drinking in a few local pubs. With Janet's situation it looks like I must shelve going to Guernsey with Anton, which is a great shame.  However we played a few games of Batman pinball in which both Anton and I scored enough points to get free replays. We parted company after an absolute bloody final in the ever faithful Batty, and I walked home, and went straight to bed.


Comments