Alas for woof woofs

Up early working on some stuff for my French pals, on the pitch I have been working on them with for the first few hours. Lorraine having a lie in this morning, still feeling a bit pants. She went in later, after I went with her to the costume place and picked up the Santa costume for Saturday.

I pushed on with some of my own writing, and did a few more bits of my own work.  Lorraine was at a Governors meeting tonight, and Betty working late. I met Anton in the Joker and had some wings (alas, no longer woof-woofs) and then had a couple of drinks in the Battle of Trafalgar, gradually putting the world to rights.

Told Anton about The History of English podcast I have been listening to having been tipped off on it by John up in the Cotswolds. Very absorbing. Listening to bits on the IndoEuropean roots of English. Excellent.

Below. Myself in the costume place trying on a Santa hat. Red is so not my colour.


Comments