Sunday shopping

Up and cooking a Sunday breakfast with Beth for everyone. This consumed, we all crammed into the car and went off shopping with Pat and Maureen and Beth. Maureen using a three-wheeled walker she's going to leave here. Once set, however, she zooms off like a clockwork mouse.

Off to Holmbush to Marks & Sparks and other shops. We bought tablecloths and bras etc. (mine was floral, obviously) and ready meals that Pat and Maureen can simply heat up to give Maureen a break.  Lorraine and I also decided to replace our rusted microwave too. Home again, to watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs which I don't think I've seen since I was a kid. I have a vague memory of Mum taking me to it in Guernsey and being badly traumatised by the witch in it. She's still pretty scary.

John around this evening and we all sat down to a roast and wine. Then getting ready for our flight tomorrow. Lorraine and I discussing packing in the evening, till we simply went to bed not having done it.

Comments