Fun deficit

Working for a few hours on the strange new story today again, I am not sure if is inspired or drivel. Or maybe it's something in-between.

Tiresomely, I made an appointment to see the doctor. After two weeks my guts are still in a Chadian state of flux, which is leaving me feeling weak. I am restless and want the energy to be wheeling and dealing again.

Cant listen to the news at the moment, I find the madness of those wanting us to leave the EU is very depressing. I find Gove utterly loathsome. I don't like his views but there is something about him which affects me on a visceral level, which is completely irrational of course, but none the less powerful for it.

My thoughts with Janet and Ken today. Ken had his operation and I got a message from Janet, who didn't visit today that he was back in the ward this evening.

Spoke to Mum who is hoping to catch Romy in London this week, as she is over for intense business meetings. Trouble with business trips is that there is little time for fun.

Unlike Jane  who appears to be having great fun in her latest lookalike adventure here in an advert for the Toby Carvery.


Comments