Workshop

Off to Chiswick this morning for a most of the day workshop discussing all the work we are going to do over the next several months based on the Chad trip with a dozen clients. Seems I am going to have a lot on. Matty presenting most of it, in a marathon, and me chipping in where I could, although I was feeling a bit peaky and lethargic, with a slightly sluggish brain but I enjoyed talking to our clients. Brad was there, last seen at Heathrow airport, Anna, Yas and Dave the art director.

Home without incident at tea time, glad to get back to the restful haven of the gold sofa. I cooked myself spaghetti, a PK comfort food as Lorraine was out and Beth was on a diet day, and consuming broccoli and aloe vera and other delights, and talked to mum about Christmas, which is beginning to lurk on the horizon.

Comments