Grym

Monday. Funny how even when you are working at home, Monday can have a heavy edge to it. Working on stuff to do with the Charity today. Broken with a walk to the gym at lunchtime.

My gym has new owners called PureGym and my membership was transferred, and the price dropped. This is good news, but as I trundled I renamed it PureGrym. Previously the gym was unfriendly and soulless, now it is unfriendly grim and soulless. Still I found myself having had quite enough after a short while on the cross trainer. I need to build myself back up slowly, having had all kinds of stuffing knocked out of me lately. But it felt good to be doing it, and paying less for the privilege. All the equipment was new too, which was a distinct improvement.

A quiet night in, eating a veggie curry of Lorraine's devising.

Comments