Working and a late guest

A day manacled to my desk. Lots to do, and not much of it putting a song on my lips. In London however Isy has been having contractions and Matt on the cusp of fatherhood for the second time. Beth has a job being an extra on an Absolutely Fabulous film tomorrow, so she is well pleased about this. Spent some time talking about the show today while we were preparing supper. Lorraine back lateish after pilates.

Then at around nine Glen stopped by briefly and dropped off Giannis, who we'd met in Kavala and who is coming to crash at our place. He's a lovely man, but it is all a tad awkward as he has very little English and my Greek is risible. Still I managed to show him my photos from Chad as he asked after my African experience, and we shared a nice drop of wine and all shuffled off to bed early as everyone was tired.

Comments