Scheming with a Brighton blonde

Chatting to Matty about our charity clients this morning. Then the rest of the time totting up travel tickets and so on to send my income and outgoings so Andrew can do my accounts. Another deluge most of the day. Having finished my unaccountable labours, Beth and I sat together scheming about Brighton Blonde Productions staging of A Glass of Nothing for next year.

Beth off to stay with Mum and Mas tonight as she is being an extra on Holby City for the following two days and they shoot it up near Borehamwood. Lorraine and I watched Holby City for two minutes tonight. It was plenty till it turns into a game of Betty spotting.

Loving listening to music at the moment with our new Mu-so system, using Spotify to discover gems from artist's back catalogues. Delving into John Martyn's early work over the last few days. Some gorgeous stuff such as the sweet-as-honey song Head and Heart below.

Comments