Strangely productive

A pea-like gland in my jaw and dodgy tooth business mean I have set up a dental appointment tomorrow morning. It is in London though, and early. I'm almost hoping some sort of infection may explain my sluggishness over the last couple of days.

Once I got going,  however, I had rather a productive day of invoicing, admin and other bits. I also invested in a Dropbox pro account, to store everything on, this a precaution as my old desktop is increasingly prone to mood swings, and bouts of indifference. Uploaded a bazillion photos. Some freelance work too, looking at photos Pete took in Chad to choose some for our forthcoming campaign.

A chat with Anton earmarking time to see Mari when she's next over. Looking forward to seeing her again, and enjoying a few cheeky beers.

After this was done, Beth and I sat down late in the afternoon to begin planning for A Glass of Nothing.  Applied for an award for young folks, and structured the scenes, and also started our application for the venue we want. So all good.

Wrote a blog post about Sarah Barnsley and then when Lorraine came home slugged about with her on the gold sofa, eating chicken stew.

Comments