And relax...

Up early and rushing to get the podcast out, plus questions to mail off to the publisher of a poet I am interviewing next Monday. This took up much of the day, apart from an hour or so I spent with Lorraine in the back garden clearing the garage and moving things out of the glasshouse prior to us cleaning it out. A man arrived after lunch to install new piece of double glazing with a hole in it so that we can use the catflap again, as living with a litter tray indoors has worn thin. I caddishly left Lorraine to sort this out while I worked.

Got the latest episode out, featuring an interview I did with an old friend Tammy Yoseloff who I knew from the 80s. Robin and my stuff afterwards took a lot of editing too, and I sent it off to Robin who did a brilliant job hacking a few more mins out of it. 

A great relief to get the episode up, and also to have sorted out questions and mailed them for next Monday. 

Spoke to Anton, and I am going to see him this Saturday to drink coffee, as he is having 

In the evening, we slipped around the corner to meet Brian and Yvonne at Gino's. Enjoyed a meal and a laugh with them. Brian parking the car, and Lorraine and I stroked Yvonne's coat, it was a beautiful green thing made out of silky alpaca wool.  I had another one of Gino's Diavola pizzas. Delicious, washed down with a much needed glass of wine. A cheery few hours laughing.

Fond farewells, and mooched the couple of minutes home. The moon bright, and Jupiter blazing right next to it.  Home and boofed onto the sofa to watch The Traitors. 

On the way home we passed this parked car. Also, a picture of our glasshouse standing almost empty.





Comments