Stormy interlude

Back to work for many today. Lorraine and I, au contraire, late up. Rosie was doing half a day's training in a nearby school. Innis drove here there then brought Pippi round for morning coffee and watched us eat breakfast and joined in with a piece of toast. , But before Rosie arrived I thought it would be a good idea to pop out for a walk by the sea. Turns out that Storm Henk was in full effect. Absolutely soaking rain, and the sea roaring and the wind wild and very strong.  Innis and I were the only people by the sea for most of it, passing only one other hardy dog walker.  

Got home had I had to change, and lend Innis a pair of walking trousers and a towel as we were soaked to the skin. 

Innis then drove to pick up up Rosie at lunchtime, and Lorraine cooked lunch. Rosie and Innis both had covid over Christmas. A nice relaxed afternoon with the pair of them, and then a quiet evening indoors watching strange TV insulated from the rotten weather outside.  

Below me shot by Innis, Pippi in the distance blending into the beach, and a selfie I took with Innis.  As you can see nobody about other than us maniacs. 




Comments