Grey but lovely

Lorraine in Ashford this morning. I got up early, thanks to the pesky cats standing on me, and after breakfast went to my desk and had a productive morning, and got another short MS sent off. Feeling a bit under the weather still.

In the afternoon, made my way to Brighton. Just missed the train at Seaford so I caught a bus, and enjoyed its pootle along the coastal road, looking down from the top deck at the white sea, and waves breaking over the Marina. Grey loveliness.

Went to see Stacy to get a haircut. He told me he had been having worryingly heavy nosebleeds, and had a small one while he cut my hair, finishing my cut with a wad of tissue in his nose. Felt sorry for him, and suggested he go to the quack if they continue.

Just missed the train at Brighton.  Home, and I cooked and lurked in waiting for Lorraine to get home.  Very happy to have her back. 

Reflected light in Brighton station. Just liked the evening blue of the sky and the yellow light inside. 





Comments