Writing Day

Lorraine to Ashford. I had a writing day, and split my mass of poems into two collections. They had started off as two collections but then I merged them, but this proved overcomplicated and a mistake. Sorting this out again, has made sense of everything again. Very pleased. Also began preparing my study, as this is the next place to be decorated. Went through a folder of old tax stuff and receipts payment slips and so on. I shall look forward to burning them.

Spoke to Anton, and we are very much looking forward to meeting up on Thursday, when he falls off the waggon with a few beers and a game of bones -- and he promised to make some delicious pizza too. 

In the afternoon after being at my desk for several hours, a walk. Passed some trees full of magpies, so many I lost count as I got into the teens. Then along the seaside and did my 10k paces and got lots of fresh air. Lorraine home this evening, and we had a bit of a defrost it and see what it is kind of meal. All good though. 

Below a little boat full of water and the view down from the foothill of Seaford Head across Seaford beach to Newhave.





  

Comments