Over the line

Another day's slogging from very early in the morning with Marlène, redoing some of the ideas based on the feedback that had come in overnight. We reduced the number to five concepts so the day was a bit easier.

Lorraine off to the Library again this morning to do Rhyme Time again with lots of nippers. She takes herself for a coffee too afterwards.

I had time for a short walk at lunchtime. I presented our revised opinions at the end of the day. And it seems that we did well, and our ideas were liked lots. A quick friendly chat with Marlène afterwards. I liked working with her, and came up with a visual idea for one of the concepts that was quite brilliant. All well then.

Spoke to Anton today. He has Stav's funeral tomorrow.  

Felt exhausted on completion of the job today. So happy however I didn't have work hanging over me the next day. Fairly early to bed, as I could barely keep my eyes open.


Comments