A spot of collaboration

Did some of my own work this morning. Found a completion for a small eight page publication, which could be visual and poetry. I had a brainwave, and suggested a wee collaboration to Palo Almond that we could use some of her images, and the four tanka form poems I had written inspired by them. She was, happily enough, up for it.

Later Lorraine and I started painting the non-tiled bits of the bathroom a colour called old time olive. Brian had done wees on the sheets on the floor so those had to be removed. We also popped into Seaford to do some shopping, and went for a walk along the Seafront. 

Lorraine off a book group Burns Night and had made Cranachan, a traditional Scottish dessert, to take along. I attended, virtually, a Poetry Society reading which I did not enjoy. Luckily, the Tobster called three quarters of the way through and I simply spoke to him instead. Lots going on for him at the moment, what with the Romster starting her new job. 

Before bed, I sauntered into town and met Lorraine and walked back with her. Said hello to Kate too. Then home to bed.



Comments