The IT strikes back

Up early and sorting out what I was going to read on Thursday. Had a pleasant relaxed morning, then the computers made war on me shortly before I was due to take the briefing at lunchtime. I was to join with Microsoft Teams. Then had problems with the wifi, then Microsoft teams wouldn't work at all, then in trying to sort out this created a completely new set of problems meaning I couldn't receive emails. Very stressed by this sudden IT rebellion, as I had intended to quietly read through the briefs and background information. Luckily Lorraine here to sooth me and try to sort it all out. She is a diamond.

I managed the meeting using my laptop, and in the afternoon things sorted themselves out and I could use my desktop again.

Briefing a so called 'creative wave'. They briefed a few teams, with people from South Africa, Germany, US and France and they wanted 10 ideas by this time tomorrow. I was sailing under a French flag and working with the charming Marlène in Normandy. Excellently, as the briefing unfolded, about six ideas came to me, so we had a bit of a flying start. Didn't work too late. By the end of the day the IT stuff was all sorted.

A mercifully chilled evening, with Lorraine.



Comments