Quietly editing

Woke up at 6 with a migraine. I've worked out that these may be triggered by low blood sugar, as I've not been eating so many carbs and the episodes seem to follow fairly clean and lean days. Went back to sleep, as the spangles abated, and apart from a mild headache little the worse for wear afterwards when I got up.

An overcast day, and only just above freezing. 

After a spot of my own writing first thing, a podcast day. Lots of editing, and an hour of recording with Robin. Also an exchange of emails with Charlotte this morning too, asking her advice on a publisher. Lorraine, meanwhile, running her first Rhyme Time in the library. About 30 children today, and she was practicing the 'hello' song in the kitchen this morning.  

After I recorded with Robin, chatting about Shakespeare and the T.S. Eliot prize winner Jason Allen-Paisant, Lorraine and I put some white undercoat on in the bathroom. Then I went back to editing, till it was time for dinner. Cheerily watched the Traitors, and The Great Pottery Throwdown, and a few episodes of Family Guy. Happy to be indoors, as it is the coldest night of the year in Seaford, but still only a little under zero. 

Patrick sent me a new mix of Shiny Shoes. A bit of a banger and Lorraine and I listened to it together this evening. 

Comments