Short changed by spangles

Like yesterday, I woke up full of purpose,  made some tea and took two cups up to the bedroom, and as I sipped the tea, a spangly migraine started, taking the wind out of my sails. The rest of the day a bit wan and headachey (thank God they are not like my excruciatingly painful migraines of yesteryear). I managed to press on as much as possible. I watched an hour's video of the briefing I refused to attend just before Christmas on strokes for a job I am doing next week. Laugh a minute stuff. Also Lorraine and I took the decorations down, I disassembled two plastic trees. Later, able to look at the screen when dimmed, I some editing on the podcast. Generally, though, a bit short changed. Was thinking of going out for another walk, but it rained all day too. Bah.

Comments