The limits of talent

Beth staying with us at the moment, and in some need of a bacon sandwich and an extended watch of Bake Off this morning. I intermittently chatted with her, and worked steadily on the book cover for my kindle story. But having struggled with it all week, I am not happy with it. Lorraine thought it was not good enough either, so I will have to think again.

Chatted to mum this morning too, who was double checking on a phishing email among other things.

I was tired today, felt for Lorraine having to go into school after driving for hours last night.

I went for a walk in the park this evening, then popped into The Park View where Beth and Lorraine joined me for food, and we played cards before repairing home. An earlyish night for all.

The sky lovely this evening as I mooched through the park.




Comments