Approaching storm

Working solidly on the play this morning, am pleased how it is coming along in leaps and bounds. Afternoon I went off to the gym again, despite wild and treacherous weather, horizontal showers of sleety snow and high winds.You get an amazing view of the weather rolling in over the downs from my study.

Off to the gym this afternoon again, feeling it is doing me good psychologically as well as physically.  For the first time I felt like I was briefly enjoying myself there, which is a good sign.  Spoke to a slightly bleak Robin about Telltale while walking home. We are going to have a meeting about it next Monday.

Home and I cooked a chicken stew and revelled in a hot shower.

A big laugh this evening when Beth applied some bizarre face swap app, taking photos of all of us in different combinations with our faces weirdly superimposed on each other. Bizarre. I don't look good with long blonde hair.

Below the weather approaching over the downs.

Comments