More property decisions

Lorraine and I had much careful discussion of houses, and have resolved to put an offer in on Monday. This a big decision.

Beth in a lively mood at breakfast, and two of her pals Kayleigh and Becky slept over too, Kayleigh needing an icepack for her knee after a falling over during the evening. They all left early, and left Lorraine and I with the novelty of being on our own. A gorgeous day, and we went for a short stroll down to the Levels, past the soft smack of skateboarders hitting the ground, and along the planted gardens, past the Pavilion to the sea where thousands basked happily on the pebbles.

A quiet evening. I am slowly feeling more human after a real health nadir. Lorraine cooked lovely food. She has also lost nine kilograms, there is definitely less of my wife than there was. Ominously, she made a graph for me too. I am nowhere near my heaviest but it would be good to lose weight - especially as drinking seems to be out of the question for a while.

For none of those sparkling glasses of lager in the sun are for me worse luck, which for some reason makes me think of Nigel Molesworth, pictured, saying chiz.


Below a job that Betty did, where they took a cast of her back and then created a prosthetic back with these computer key letters in them. More about that here.




Comments