A spot of limbo

At home today, and really happy to be so. Although my pesky ankle hurting again, drawing on my  stiff upper lippery. As exemplified by the character Stevens in The Remains of the Day. I have almost finished this wonderful, deft book.

Otherwise I busied myself about my social media tasks, and downloaded Robin's book Blogging for Creatives and my latest experiences of working alongside a social media team make me realise I am doing a lot of things wrong -- but this means at least I can begin to rectify things. Spoke to Nev who called me up and had a long chat with him. Having spent several years working every day with Nev it doesn't take long to tune in again.

After following up with the estate agent, it became clear that the person we are in negotiation with to buy a house is away, and so is her partner, so we won't get a firm yes or no till next Tuesday. Lorraine back this afternoon, slogging from home and this sent her into a bit of a gloom as it is a long time in house Limbo. However we are going to continue to look for somewhere else to live despite this and I made a few calls to set up some viewings at the weekend.

Otherwise all well.

Comments