Richard on radio, Toby on FaceTime

A day of grinding out the work. Little to report from the day. Cooked healthy food in the evening.

More interestingly I listened to Richard on Jenny's show on BBC Guernsey. Richard's on from 02:41.45. Reading some excellent poems, he is going through a highly productive phase -- long may it last -- and referring in passing to my Napoleon complex. Jenny being lovely as usual. After I listened to it, I called the gem of the sea to chat to Richard and Jane for some time about life, poetry, the splendours of Italy and so on.

As soon as I put the phone down, Toby face timed me from Chicago, and showed me around the apartment there, and I looked out of the windows at the Chicago views, and the sun falling through the windows, (talking sotto voce being shown through the bedroom as Romy was asleep) and given some detail about the restaurants and cafes within a stone's throw. FaceTime is a wonder of the new-fangled world.

Comments