Fog

Lorraine working at home all day. I find I can work happily with her working at the next desk. At lunchtime a walk to Maplins, which is bizarrely one of Lorraine's favourite shops. Then Arkwrights to buy some lunch before getting back to work.  

To the gym for the third day in a row. Sunny in the Old Church Hall, but walking into town was to walk into some quite thick fog rolling in from the sea. Made me think of that movie, The Fog where long dead pirates emerge from the fog to revenge themselves on a costal town.

Lorraine out teaching governors tonight, and I ventured out again to meet Anton in the Batty. A night on the tiles and of much discussion. Drawn to the Twin Peaksy ambience of the Northern Lights again, which had a musicians of sorts upstairs, we went upstairs to see them, one guy singing who was not so hot. Downstairs to some flavoured vodka. Anton mentioning at the end of the night that he had not eaten all day.  I saw him into a taxi and walked home, skilfully avoiding Ace pizza. I wish I was the sort of person who could simply forget to eat.

Below a misty Pavilion at midnight, a Still from John Carpenter's The Fog.






Comments