Tunnel vision

Tuesday and Wednesday spent with tunnel vision as the draft of the book is a few days from completion. I also went to the gym on both days, and have been fairly controlled on eating as my weight has been creeping back up.  Once I bumped into Wayne outside the gym. He is testing out the gyms in the area, and doesn't particularly like mine.  I told him I never speak to anyone and loathe all gym people anyway. I don't think I have the gym spirit really, although I quite like going.

Getting wildly excited about finishing the book. I'm imaging what it will be like to have the freedom to think about tantalising new things.  I am also allowing myself to feel a certain sense of accomplishment.  But the easy bit is doing the work, getting it out there is the stiffer challenge.

Below a trick of the light at home.


Comments