Shorn the sheep

So tweaked a bit of stuff in the last section and printed out the 349 A5 pages of the project I am working on, two pages to a sheet, in a ream an inch thick. Another read through over the next couple of days, and it is ready to journey out into the world.

Celebrated by having a haircut. Someone told me, entirely unprompted last night, that I looked like an Irish Farmer. There certainly was a pile of wool on the floor as I left my friends in the barbers shop. Off to the gym too, for a spot of trundling, rowing and radiating haughty disdain. Listening (I've been corrected) to Cannery Row as I went about it, which is enjoyable.

Home, and I spoke to Mum and Mas on Face Time. Later I cooked Project Lorraine inspired Yellow fin tuna griddled with stripes and various veggies, and forced my lovely on a walk in the dark in the park. In the middle of the park I told Lorriane that I liked walking in the dark, especially when I wore my balaclava. She didn't laugh.

Meanwhile Russia has reclaimed the Crimea. Unfortunately this is where the chickens coming home to roost. All the US led military adventures over the last couple of decades the UK poodled along with means the moral high ground is long lost. But what matter, for Russian-owned Chelsea won a football match against the Turkish team Galatasary. Former Chelsea star Didier Drogba is now with the Turkish team, and was given a touchingly warm welcome.

Comments