Job

Cold now developed into a streaming man cold. Feel like Job. Next stop a plague of boils. However I had French work to do, so up with les moineaux to get on with it as I plan to take the rest of the week off to see Toby when he arrives, and try to get myself back into shape.

I am walking much better today, and was able to saunter down to go to the quack to discuss swollen knees, ankles etc. with some alacrity. My doctor is a gentle soul and so it is easy to forgive sitting in the waiting room for 40 minutes.

Home again, but brain AWOL, and everything difficult, although the new client Justine is charming. Took myself briefly to Waterstones for half an hour's respite. A nice evening. Lorraine arrived bearing DVDs, and cooked us a vegetable curry. We watched the Swedish film of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Comments