Cancelled, part 2

Awake listening to despicable drunken screaming at 4 o'clock this morning. There is a couple at the other end of the Twitten who behave monstrously.

Once Lorraine and myself were awake again in the morning, I cancelled the visit to the airshow Lorraine had booked tickets to. I also decided not to go to see Dr Spacetoad perform this evening in a nearby pub.

Andros and Sophie were in town, and they called around bringing croissants and fruit for Lorraine and I. Had a good long chat with them from the safety of my sofa. Both looking very well, after their Greek holiday, and rather relaxed with Electra and Christof in LA with their uncle. Sophie slightly terrified of Calliope for some reason, especially when I pointed Calliope at her and murmured 'kill' into her ears.

Comments

a said…
That's the trouble with twittens. They echo. Not as bad as a ginnel, though…
Peter Kenny said…
Ginnels must be ghastly.