Party pooping

Eating painkillers through the night as my arm was very painful and kept me awake. However in the morning I could move it somewhat and Lorraine and I went to see the Pride Parade. This is definitely a big part of the Brighton calendar, and thousands of people come down to the town for the celebration. It's always a hugely enjoyable colourful spectacle. This year a slightly more political undercurrent to the march which was good to see. Quite pleased when the parade stopped and I could go home though, as the crowds were getting to me.

While Brighton throbbed to the party, Lorraine and I slugged about like the most depraved pair of couch potatoes. Lorraine on diet and is losing weight fast. Sam dropped by this evening, and said he now was looking at doing PPE, politics, philosophy and economics: the perfect platform for a political career.

Below some snaps from the march.








Comments