Angelic feet

Still feeling rough, but up early to do some French work. Lorraine and I went for a walk down to the sea in the afternoon. The sun bright and the sea green and rough in the strong wind. Lovely feeling.

I'm now walking much better: aches and pains subsiding. However cold now in full flow and going onto my chest leaving me sweaty and hot. Undeterred Lorraine and I bought shoes. Managed to by some new grey Vans, and also some oxblood leather slip-ons which look rather smart, and feel like angels are kissing your feet once you've slid them on. Expensive but worth it.

Went to Lorriane's house tonight, and decided that a hot curry would be the thing. I was craving some heat to cut through the cold, and it is perfect cold fodder. Chatting to our waiter who is just completing his PhD with something to do with carbon footprints. I like the idea that the person serving your poppadoms could one day save the planet. Here's hoping.

Below brave swimmers.

Comments