Back on track

Up at five this morning. Woke up with my head buzzing and so got up. Calliope surprised and pleased to see me at such an hour. A practical morning, doing one or two jobs that needed doing, shopping, haircut etc.

In the afternoon took myself on a slightly hobbly walk. I think I may have cartilage problems in my my left knee again. Now that the bank holiday is over, the weather is glorious. I went to the Meeting Place Cafe on the seafront, bought a coffee and some sparkling water and sat in the sun and began mind mapping. After an hour I felt much better about everything, and have made a clear set of priorities for myself and all my projects.

Home and began to get these underway. Matt dropped by bringing the music manuscript for Found, and the 'in praise of music' piece which he has sent off for the competition. He called it "And there's music". Had a drink with him, and talked about our next steps, and my need to get on with stuff, as I don't want to lose momentum. Both felt better after this discussion I think, and keen to get on with things. The long term plan is to produce a CD of This Concert, Found, And there's music, and the new piece on doubles.

A few drinks and then home. Spoke to Janet and Lorraine, before sliding into bed.

Comments