A tipping point

An enjoyable Sunday, helping me to regain my equilibrium, and then to make some decisions.

Talking on many and various subjects with the delightful Sarah on skype first thing, with her dog Cabal panting in the background.

Then I set off for a walk. My friend Hannah texted me to say she was in town and I met her briefly and pleasantly for a cream tea and a chat in the Mock Turtle. I love that little place, it is like stepping back in time.

Then I went for a walk along
the seafront. The sea very rough and bursting over the groynes in a Lawrencian manner. Walking along I decided that I was going to change my career. I want to spend more time to spend on things I find meaningful.

Otherwise not too much else to report. Unlike the tempestuous waves, battering the shore, my changes are submarine for the time being.
Below waves near the pier.

Comments

badgerdaddy said…
Just to clarify - a day where you decide to change your career is uneventful???