A hermit in the twitten

In hermit mode this morning, however a double glazing salesman came around (he had an appointment). He had scratches on his face, and carried a small case with him containing a small window. Carrying this, I suggested to him, must be a pane. He ignored this, and popped off after leaving me with a large quote.

A skype conversation with Sarah, who was off for a girly morning's shopping. And then I proceeded to do almost nothing. A bit of laundry, watched England beat the Sweaties at rugby on TV, and thought about things to write about.

Spoke to Mum who is thinking about setting up a website, and had a good chat with Toby. It was very cold now in Toronto.

Below Toby sent me this shot of me frenziedly grating fresh wasabi in a restaurant in Izu, Japan. Makes me look like I have a giant head, but there you go.

Comments