Keep off the groynes

Shuffling about enjoyably this morning after getting up very late. So late in fact that Sarah was already up in Florida. A nice chat, particularly about her recommendation for a men's fragrance called Vera Wang for Men.

Anton and Anna called around well after noon and I was still in my dressing gown. However I quickly got my walking boots on and joined them for a coffee in the Red Rooster. Had fun, despite spilling coffee on myself, and dropping the end of a flapjack into my latte. Poor Anna back to work after her maternity leave tomorrow.Klaudia and Oskar sleeping like babies in their double decker pushchair.

A short walk with them to the sea, and then I
continued along the coast by the groynes under the cliffs at Roedean. Walking back there was a tremendously beautiful sunset. And I took some photos.

Below limpet mountains and the sunset.

Comments