Another day in bed with cooties

Feeling got at and moany. Temperature now dropping below 100. Slept sweatily most of the day and feel horrible.

By way of light relief got a poetry rejection after six months from Ambit. I have sent them work off and on for twenty years and have never got anywhere with them. The editor told me not to give up which was nice. But there comes a moment in a man's life where not banging your head against the same wall is a good idea.

You'd think that sitting in a chair wouldn't be a danger, but I coughed and in doing so managed to painfully put my back out. Unbelievable.

Spoke to Anton and Mum. Texts from First Matie. Spoke to Sarah too who has contracted what she calls cooties (which are germs) I think she got them from me, and it is clearly a computer virus.

Comments

Tawny said…
Sorry to hear you're sharing cooties with Sarah. Hope you're feeling better!
Peter Kenny said…
Thank you Tawny! Getting there... I didn't even know what they were last week and now I've got them.