Snow and a can of whoopass

Groggy start. I drank too much with Bob last night, and got to bed late. There was no snow in Brighton, but the world turned white a couple of minutes north of town. And I took some snaps from the train window again.

Had a good day in some ways. I accomplished lots and got all the pitch work back on track again -- my work with the Gnome, plus the other two routes that are being developed and were going nowhere fast. However this is a contribution which is mainly invisible, and by 8.00pm I felt bitterly resentful about other people taking credit for my hard work and talent. Still this is my own fault for not changing things.

There was a big agency party today, a black tie affair. But uncharacteristically I didn't want to go to it. Instead, after working late, I went home instead. And it is very nice to be here. Maybe I am a hermit after all.

IM with Sarah who was at work. She messaged me to say that she was opening a can of whoopass. This is tremendous. I need to learn more about this and do it myself as soon as I am able.


Below two snaps from the train; the tropical plant delivery.



Comments