Nerdy tendencies

Tapping happily at my laptop on the train this morning. And "alighting" at Victoria I bumped into Reuben, and we had one of our fast chats walking up to the tube. He seems to be doing well at his new job and we promised to see each other properly soon.

Interesting and varied day at work, with the Gnome and me having a fairly good digital idea.

A short walk at lunchtime, still unseasonably warm in London, to buy a cheap wallet. I have been using a disintegrating paper envelope since I lost my lucky wallet, which is not a solution with a future. The one I bought today was very cheap, but quite nice... Perhaps I should wait to see if this one could be a lucky one too.

Had to stand up most of the way home on the train, which was a bit tiresome. Then hurried indoors, pausing only to buy Fish and Chips, to nerd around with my computer. I have started the teeth gnashing process of reclaiming my poems and other bits of work from various sources such as my work computer, websites, and so on. But most of it seems to be there. Thank God.

A cheerful, if not particularly eventful, day.

Comments