A peaceful end

Another week very happy to see the back of. Work amiable and cheery, and had a nice lunch with Trace and The FB in Riverside among the z-list celebs waiting to make some sort of execrable TV show.

Home and saw that the excellent Remo has started to raise the height of my fence. He has a heart of gold. Decided to break my rigorous diet and no booze business, and had a pizza and two glasses of wine and, watching Frazier, felt more cheerful than I have done all week. It makes you reflect on how friends are very supportive. Chatted today to Mad Dog, and Sophie, and got notes including one from Christiane who is in the middle of a whirlwind love affair.


Last bit of blood I discovered was on some books. Fittingly on the spines two books by Sylvia Plath, and it made me wonder if the injured burglar, was actually a tortured poetic soul who may have been called to touch them in passing.


To prevent such musings in future, I am starting to line up some quotes for double glazing. This has already involved talking to excitable double glazing people who must have UPSELL tattooed on their dialling hands. It is a pane, but what can you do?

Comments