Taking no prisoners

On quite a short fuse today and I noticed that most people I encountered seemed to be in the wrong. Work difficult because of this, but I had a couple of fast and incisive ideas this morning which made the rest of the day tolerable.

Stood in the bank for 40 minutes this lunchtime waiting to be served. People exploding with irritation and berating the staff though not me.

Took my laptop on the train to reassemble my poems and other writing from various sources. Still prone to stabs of rage about this. And on this note, once home, I was unable to find the knife I bought in France a few years ago (and dubbed "Mortel" by Anton) so presume this was also stolen. Spoke briefly to Remo when I got home, and sat about ineffectually trying to organise stuff. Another profoundly Mondayish Monday.

I need a plan.

Comments

aimee said…
I find that many people I talk to are wrong. I think it's like a polarity of rightness, because i'm so often right, I have to attract people who are the opposite, otherwise there may be an explosion of righteousness (or an almighty clashing of heads, which may hurt a bit)

That was my theory of the day, here endeth le sermon. I may also point out that its the end of my day here in sandy-land, and my elbow hurts from typing (not that i type with my elbow... often) and it's ten to six (which is official leaving hour) yet I'm being coerced into stuffing press packs, which i haven't done since the age of about 22, and arent' about to start now, so i'm determinedly typing away. They don't know what i'm typing.
evil cackle....

laters PK :) xx