Ali B and onions

Ferociously late into work today due to an inexcusable refusal to get out of bed in time. The Gnome was late too and we coincided outside the office and slunk in guiltily. Insubstantial bits and pieces at work, and we've been searching for some music to go with a TV advert we're adapting. For some reason this has proved fiendishly difficult, and we have sat looking at the same piece of film and listening to different tunes for days now.

I had a really nice evening in The Blue Anchor with Ali B, who returned recently after a three year stint in Dubai. I not seen her for about five years, and it was very interesting hearing her news. I always feel a tad guilty about Alicia as I hired her several years ago and on her first day I told her I'd just resigned. She's doing really well working as an editor. Talked each others heads off for some time.

Arrived in Brighton at 1:30am fired with inexplicable desire for a cheese and raw onion sandwich. And after this unnatural craving was sated, straight to bed.

Comments