Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Off up to Edgware today to see Mum and Mase. Caught the train up to London and walked from Mill Hill station in the sun. Feeling a bit of a zombie, I sat about in the garden crunching on salad and watching sparrows gorging messily in the bird feeder.

Mum showed me a sculpture she'd made from shells and stones pilfered from the shores of Guernsey (see left). Also she gave me a flowerpot painted to look like houses reflected on a green sea.

After sleeping and sipping reviving cups of tea in the garden, Mum and me got her Skype up and functioning so she can keep tabs on me and the Tobster. Nice meal in the evening chatting with Mum and Mase.

Told Mum about my plans to visit Japan this Christmas. It am very excited about the prospect, but hope my planned hypnotism is successful so that the flight is a pleasure rather than an ordeal. It is a wonderful opportunity.

Received an email from Anil, my old school chum and we may meet up soon.



Comments