Seagulls harping on in the early morning blended with my dreams. Kept waking up thinking people were calling out for me, or saying other names that somehow meant something to me. And all the time it was those feathered fiends.

Stumbled into Reuben this morning on the station platform, and we sat together on the train. Much chat about our different agency comings and goings. Very good to see him. Informing my musical taste as usual talking about an album made using foodstuffs as instruments. More here www.platdujour.co.uk.

Saw myself talking on film today. I look better on film than in photographs. I always look like a cretin in photos.

The blog I am writing for the agency is going down very well. God knows I've had enough practice on this site.

Home and I went straight up the hill to see Anton and Anna. Anna had cooked a lovely chicken in wine thing with lots of green veggies. This was yummy. Got to grips with Oskar and he is a very cool baby who really likes football. He was very attentive to the Japan v Brasil game. His parents think it is the green colour of the pitch, but I think there may be other explanations.

Anna told me that she has a touch of the baby blues. She wants everything to be perfect, but has little energy to make things happen. Her children are both really happy and healthy, she is an excellent mother. Must be horrid to have your hormones going all over the place.

After Anna went to bed, Anton and I went to the Tin Drum for bad Polish beers. Enjoyed looking at the art in there and planning our next walk.

Home late. And bed seems an entirely splendid idea.

Comments