Better day at work. Me and the Gnome working on something for a childrens' charity. I slipped off for a swim at lunchtime, and after work met Matty boy, bouncy Max and a couple of their pals in the good old North Star in Ealing.

Max had extra bounciness being fresh from her final accountancy exam. Hadn't seen her for a while as she had been revising in France with baby Tahlia and the FB's mother. Matty boy was fine, but he and T were having a spot of miserablist relationship turbulence conducted by text.

Then back to Max's place where the FB was at home taking care of the baby. Tahlia has literally doubled in size since I last saw her.

The FB enthusiastically showing me (and later his friend Alan in much greater detail) an aluminum grey water tank he had built himself with his manly skills. It is to go in the pimpmobile (Winnebago). Then he took me out into the garden to see with my own eyes the old and rusty grey water tank. After nodding a bit I had to retrieve a can of beer from indoors, to stop my pulses throbbing with excitement.

Spoke to Sophie who is excited about the Buddhist weekend. I am very much looking forward to it too.

The call of the seagull heard early tonight, and I walked back into Ealing with Matty who was on the way seeing T, and everything being lovely again as is proper.

Home to Brighton, half an hour of football, and then bed.

Comments