Ah. Grasshopper. Just got home after an evening at Rigpa with Sogyal Rinpoche. He is a very funny man as well as being venerable. Sometimes he pulls Mason-type faces too, which is a bit disconcerting.

Met Sophie there, who'd earmarked a seat for me. Will be back again tomorrow and Sunday. The retreat is at Caledonian Road and is near Kings Cross, which isn't too difficult to get to from Brighton. Tonight discussions about Contentment and the next two days will be more focused on Meditation. Will post full impressions in the next couple of days, unless of course I have renounced all earthly things by then.

Had my Salem teeshirt on, which on reflection probably wasn't the most devotional thing I could have worn.

Caroline invited me to her wedding, which was nice surprise.

Slow seeming journey home again, listening to miserable but brilliant Nina Simone on my iPod which made me feel suicidal by the time I reached Brighton. Hmm. Note to self: enough with the Nina Simone already.

Comments