Bit of a blur today. Mostly slogging at work. The blog I am writing for the agency going down well and consequently I am going through a momentary big and clever phase at work. The mini-film was finished and looked okay, but I realised that I was going to have to work through the weekend. Boo.

Sophie called today like a breath of fresh air, to say that last weekend had also had a big impact on her too. Just trying to find a time when I can put some of it into practice properly. Buddhism and working in an advertising agency aren't natural bedfellows.

Finally gave up work late and went down to the bar with the Gnome and Liz and others. Sat outside on the grass for a while, before Liz and me slipped off for some pub grub. Found that I was blaring about Buddhism again. Most stop this. Fortunately for Liz I ran out of steam after a while, and zoomed home feeling somewhat braindead.

Comments